Date of TET Examination : 14.10.2012
TET Paper I Timing: 10:00 a.m to 01:00 p.m
TET Paper II Timing: 02:00 p.m to 05:00 p.m
TET Paper Both: (Paper I Timing and Paper II Timing)
TET Special Instructions
1. The Candidate should enter the TET examination hall at 09:30 am for the forenoon session and 1:30 pm for the afternoon session without fail, to make neccessary entries in the OMR answer sheet and attendance sheet.
2. The Candidate are advised to Mark their Language option for Paper I and Paper II Correctly
3. The Candidates are advised to Mark their Stream for Paper II Correctly.
1. Candidates are informed that they are provisionally admitted to this written examination, subject to the final decision of the TRB on their eligiblity.
2. No Candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall after 10:15 a.m for the Forenoon session and 02:15 p.m for the Afternoon session. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall during the examination.
3. The Hall Invigilator will give duplicate copy of OMR Answer sheet only after all candidates completed the TET examination.
4. Candidates should bring along with them Blue / Black Ball point pen to fill up OMR Answer Sheet.
5. Use of Pencil, Calculators, Log tables, Communication devices like cellulor Phone, Pager etc is not allowed in the TET examination hall.
6. OMR Answer sheet should be carefully filled up as per instructions given in Booklet and the OMR Answer Sheet and the Duplicate copy of the OMR given to the candidates after the TET Examination should be retained till the selection process is over.
7. Candidates are advised to retain this Hall Ticket and Duplicate Copy of OMR and bring it at the time of Certificate Verification if called.
8. If the OMR sheet is not properly filled or wrongly filled, candidate shall be penalised either by cut in Marks or invalidating the candidature by TRB.